Putnam County Hospital
Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
for the residents of Putnam County and the surrounding communities.
- Beautiful therapy clinic conveniently located close to home
- Flexible scheduling to meet the patient’s needs and goals
- Personalized One on One treatment with an experienced, licensed clinician
- We help navigate insurance and benefits to access therapy
Our goal is yours…to direct your journey through your injury or illness to obtain the best quality of life. With a proactive approach to optimize function, our team is dedicated to help patients return to more active and independent lifestyles.
- Swing Bed Rehab to Home Program
- Orthopedic Program including Joint Replacements
- Neurological Program
- Women’s Health Program
- Lymphedema Program
- Chronic Pain Management
- Vestibular/Balance Program
- WorkWell Certified
Patients now have DIRECT ACCESS to physical therapy. This means a physician’s referral is no longer required, and you are able to begin treatment right away to be one step closer to living pain free. For information on Putnam County Hospital, please click below to visit their site.
1542 South Bloomington Street
Greencastle, IN 46135