Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
for the residents of Frederick County and the surrounding communities.
- Inpatient, Outpatient, and Home Health Services
- Five beautiful outpatient therapy clinics conveniently located close to home
- Flexible scheduling to meet the patient’s needs and goals
- Personalized One on One treatment with an experienced, licensed clinician
- We help navigate insurance and benefits to access therapy
Our goal is yours…to direct your journey through your injury or illness to obtain the best quality of life. With a proactive approach to optimize function, our team is dedicated to help patients return to more active and independent lifestyles.
- Orthopedic Program including Joint Replacements
- Neurological Program
- Women’s Health Program
- Lymphedema Program
- Head & Neck Cancer Program
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pediatric Program
- Certified Hand Therapy
Patients now have DIRECT ACCESS to physical therapy. This means a physician’s referral is no longer required, and you are able to begin treatment right away to be one step closer to living pain free. For information on Frederick Memorial Hospital, please click below to visit their site.
400 West Seventh Street 3rd Floor
Frederick, MD 21701