Physical Therapist Senior Living Leadership
Join our team in Sandy Springs, GA at the beautiful new Somerby Sandy Springs community. The community includes Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living. At Somerby Sandy Springs, the mission is to inspire and nurture successful aging and our rehabilitation team will be a part of that goal to keep residents as healthy and independent as possible.
This is a Full Time, Physical Therapist position with management and clinical treatment paths. For candidates looking to take that next step to leadership, this is a wonderful opportunity to grow your skills as our team grows with the community. Leadership Orientation and Support is provided through Tx:Team Biz U training. Clinicians with leadership experience are encouraged to apply.
If you are not looking for a leadership role, clinical positions are available as well.
The rehabilitation department is a beautiful therapy gym space with access to fitness equipment, pool, and private treatment rooms. We encourage candidates with aquatics, balance/vestibular, and neuro to apply for this new and exciting position.
For more information, visit Somerby Sandy Springs!
- Minimum two (2) years geriatric outpatient clinical experience with experience in Aquatics, Vestibular, and Neuro Programs
- One (1) year leadership experience or goal of growing to a leadership role
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership, and communication
- Customer Service Excellence
Physical Therapist Senior Living Leadership
- Deliver One on One quality physical therapy services according to treatment plans for patients
- Document progress toward identified objectives
- Provide accurate and timely documentation for current patient caseload and oversee compliance of department.
- Create a positive work environment to promote teamwork and communication
- Conduct patient and family education
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Rehabilitation
- Oversee daily staffing, quality of patient care, team financial performance, compliance, to ensure optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are achieved
- Cultivate key customer relationships and promote services within the community and surrounding area
- Identify areas of growth within the community
- Attend and contribute to Tx:Team and facility resident care, staff, and other related meetings
- Ensure departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements
- Assist in the screening process of new applicants with Home Office and ensure all associates receive training, support and proper development to meet/exceed goals upon hire
- Assume responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Manage department budget with expense and revenue reporting
- Oversee clinical programming across disciplines
This Physical Therapist Senior Living Leadership position will enable you to use your skills to grow programs in the community and with our partner, Somerby Sandy Springs. All of our rehab teams have a great reputation for service and we are excited to bring our services to the residents of Somerby Sandy Springs. For more information on the community, visit Somerby Sandy Springs.
Teamwork defines the culture of our organization and continues to be the driving force for our success. All of our associates function with a “do what it takes” attitude. We seek solutions. We take ownership in our work. We care about each other, the clients, and patients we serve. The concept of working as a team and helping each other is the essence of Tx:Team.
“We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live the healthiest life possible. By harnessing the collective power of our therapists’ hands and minds to heal, we create an environment of health, wellness, and vitality for our patients, our associates, our partners, and our communities.”
Comprehensive benefit package, depending on employment status such as:
- Leadership Orientation and Support through Tx:Team Biz U training
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- 401K providing choice for investing
- Paid Time Off Allotment
- Professional Continuing Education allowance with annual online MedBridge subscription
- MedBridge Patient Engagement tools and interactive HEPs
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Additional Voluntary options
- Employee Assistance Program, including wellness, counseling, and personal financial services
- Associate Discount Program including Sandy Springs phone and other savings options
- Professional coaching track for clinical and/or managerial growth
- New Hire Mentorship
- Minimum two (2) years geriatric outpatient experience
- Degree from an accredited school approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Current state licensure or eligibility in discipline