Physical Therapist Team Leader
Physical Therapist Team Leader opportunity! Full time Team Leader position at our partner, St. Vincent Jennings Hospital in North Vernon, IN. Functions of this position will include management as well as clinical treatment time.
The right fit physical therapist will have at least one (1) year of clinical experience. Management experience is a plus although not required as the right candidate will be oriented and supported through Tx:Team Biz U training. Inpatient, Swing Bed, and Outpatient caseloads will provide diversity throughout your day.
This Team Leader position will enable you to use your skills to grow programs in the community and with our partner, St. Vincent Jennings Hospital. All of our rehab teams have a great reputation for service and we are excited to bring our services to the residents of the North Vernon community. For more information on the hospital, click here.
- Minimum one (1) year clinical experience with inpatient, swing bed and outpatient services
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership, and communication
- Customer Service Excellence
Physical Therapist Team Leader
- Deliver quality physical therapy services according to treatment plans for patients
- Document progress toward identified objectives
- Provide accurate and timely documentation for current patient caseload and oversee compliance of department.
- Create a positive work environment to promote teamwork and communication
- Conduct patient and family education
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Rehabilitation
- Oversee daily staffing, quality of patient care, team financial performance, compliance, to ensure optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are achieved
- Cultivate key customer relationships and promote services within the hospital and surrounding community
- Identify areas of growth within the department
- Attend and contribute to Tx:Team and facility, staff, and other related meetings
- Ensure departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements
- Assist in the screening process of new applicants with Home Office and ensure all associates receive training, support and proper development to meet/exceed goals upon hire
- Assume responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Manage department budget with expense and revenue reporting
- Oversee clinical programming across disciplines
Teamwork defines the culture of our organization and continues to be the driving force for our success. All of our associates function with a “do what it takes” attitude. We seek solutions. We take ownership in our work. We care about each other, the clients, and patients we serve. The concept of working as a team and helping each other is the essence of Tx:Team.
“We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live the healthiest life possible. By harnessing the collective power of our therapists’ hands and minds to heal, we create an environment of health, wellness, and vitality for our patients, our associates, our partners, and our communities.”
Comprehensive benefit package, depending on employment status such as:
- Leadership Orientation and Support through Tx:Team Biz U training
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- 401K providing choice for investing
- Paid Time Off Allotment
- Professional Continuing Education allowance with annual online MedBridge subscription
- MedBridge Patient Engagement tools and interactive HEPs
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Additional Voluntary options
- Employee Assistance Program, including wellness, counseling, and personal financial services
- Associate Discount Program including mobile phone and other savings options
- Professional coaching track for clinical and/or managerial growth
- New Hire Mentorship
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Current state licensure or eligibility in Physical Therapy
- One (1) year clinical experience
“I have worked for Tx:Team since 1997 and have been able to experience a wide variety of settings: skilled nursing, hospital, and outpatient and have seen big changes in healthcare with payment systems and regulations. I have always been surrounded by good therapists that strive to better their skills.” ~Chris, PTA, Indiana
“Working within an employer based clinic has been like a breath of fresh air for my physical therapy career. It has made me excited about working as a physical therapist again. I am working with patients who I enjoy working with who are very appreciative of the services that we are able to provide. Many have been dealing with pain for years, so they are shocked and grateful when they see their symptoms quickly improve with PT compliance. Many of these patients would likely never seek PT services and would continue to deal with their pain for years to come if this facility did not exist.” ~ Matthew, PT, Mississippi
“Tx:Team is a company that encourages and supports professional growth while creating an environment that allows great work/life balance. I love working at Tx:Team because it allows me to excel in both my jobs: as a physical therapist and as a mom!” ~ Christie, PT, Indiana