Occupational Therapist Full Time Outpatient
Occupational Therapist Full Time Outpatient opportunity at FMH Rehabilitation Liberty Outpatient Clinic in Frederick, MD. Dynamic patient caseload at this location will consist of our specialty rehabilitation programs for the Neuro and Pediatric populations in a hands on environment. Be a part of this experienced team of clinicians with an excellent reputation for niche programming and service to its patients.
FMH Rehabilitation Liberty offers private treatment rooms, a beautiful spacious gym space, a dedicated Occupational Therapy space and the latest in equipment & technologies. This is a Full Time position with a comprehensive benefit package.
Sign On or Relocation Bonus to the qualified candidate!
Occupational Therapist Full Time Outpatient
- One (1) year experience with the neuro and pediatric patient population
- One (1) year Outpatient or Acute experience with mixed population
- Deliver One on One quality occupational therapy services according to treatment plans
- Document patient progress toward identified objectives
- Provide accurate and timely documentation utilizing EMR
- Work collaboratively with the physical and speech therapy team in a great team environment
- Conduct patient and family education
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, and communication
- Superb Customer Service Excellence
To find out more on why “working with us is good therapy”, check us out at YouTube.
This Occupational Therapist position will enable you to use your skills to grow programs in the clinic as well as the community. All our rehab teams have a great reputation for service. For more information on FMH Rehabilitation, please visit www.fmh.org/rehabilitation.
Teamwork defines the culture of our organization and continues to be the driving force for our success with our facilities. All our associates function with a “do what it takes” attitude. We seek solutions. We take ownership in our work. We care about each other, our clients, and the patients we serve. The concept of working as a team and helping each other is the essence of Tx:Team.
“We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live the healthiest life possible. By harnessing the collective power of our therapists’ hands and minds to heal, we create an environment of health, wellness, and vitality for our patients, our associates, our partners, and our communities.”
Comprehensive benefit package, depending on employment status such as:
- Sign On Bonus to the qualified candidate!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- 401K providing choice for investing
- Paid Time Off Allotment
- Professional Continuing Education allowance with annual online MedBridge subscription
- MedBridge Patient Engagement tools and interactive HEPs
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Additional Voluntary options
- Employee Assistance Program, including wellness, counseling, and personal financial services
- Associate Discount Program including mobile phone and other savings options
- Opportunities to gain experience in a variety of settings
- Professional coaching track for clinical and/or managerial growth
- New Hire Mentorship
- Degree from an accredited school approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Current state licensure or eligibility in the field of Occupational Therapy in Maryland
- One (1) year neuro and pediatric experience
“I have worked for Tx:Team since 1997 and have been able to experience a wide variety of settings: skilled nursing, hospital, and outpatient and have seen big changes in healthcare with payment systems and regulations. I have always been surrounded by good therapists that strive to better their skills.” ~Chris, PTA, Indiana
“Working within an employer based clinic has been like a breath of fresh air for my physical therapy career. It has made me excited about working as a physical therapist again. I am working with patients who I enjoy working with who are very appreciative of the services that we are able to provide. Many have been dealing with pain for years, so they are shocked and grateful when they see their symptoms quickly improve with PT compliance. Many of these patients would likely never seek PT services and would continue to deal with their pain for years to come if this facility did not exist.” ~ Matthew, PT, Mississippi
“Tx:Team is a company that encourages and supports professional growth while creating an environment that allows great work/life balance. I love working at Tx:Team because it allows me to excel in both my jobs: as a physical therapist and as a mom!” ~ Christie, PT, Indiana