Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Full Time
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Full Time Acute dream job!
Great opportunity for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, COTA, in Frederick, MD at Frederick Memorial Hospital!
Clinicians in this setting have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of orthopedic and neurological conditions and varying age groups. Use your talents to work within the hospital through the Joint Works Program as well as the General Acute and Behavioral Health settings.
This is a Full Time opportunity with competitive benefits, paid time off, and a continuing education allotment with a convenient online learning platform.
Be a part of this experienced team with a great reputation for service excellence.
For more information on FMH Rehabilitation Services, http://fmh.org/Rehabilitation
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Full Time Acute
- Deliver quality occupational therapy services according to treatment plans for patients
- Document progress toward identified objectives
- Provide accurate and timely documentation
- Work collaboratively with the therapy team in a great team environment
- Conduct patient and family education
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, and communication
- Superb Customer Service Excellence
Teamwork defines the culture of our organization and continues to be the driving force for our success with our facilities. All our associates function with a “do what it takes” attitude. We seek solutions. We take ownership in our work. We care about each other, our clients, and the patients we serve. The concept of working as a team and helping each other is the essence of Tx:Team.
“We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live the healthiest life possible. By harnessing the collective power of our therapists’ hands and minds to heal, we create an environment of health, wellness, and vitality for our patients, our associates, our partners, and our communities.”
Comprehensive benefit package, depending on employment status such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- 401K providing choice for investing
- Paid Time Off Allotment
- Professional Continuing Education allowance with annual online subscription
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Additional Voluntary options
- Employee Assistance Program, including wellness, counseling, and personal financial services
- Associate Discount Program including mobile phone and other savings options
- Opportunities to gain experience in a variety of settings
- Professional coaching track for clinical and/or managerial growth
- New Hire Mentorship
- Degree from an accredited school approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Current state licensure or eligibility in Occupational Therapy in Maryland
- Experienced candidates as well as new grads are encouraged to apply
“I have worked for Tx:Team since 1997 and have been able to experience a wide variety of settings: skilled nursing, hospital, and outpatient and have seen big changes in healthcare with payment systems and regulations. I have always been surrounded by good therapists that strive to better their skills.” ~Chris, PTA, Indiana
“Working within an employer based clinic has been like a breath of fresh air for my physical therapy career. It has made me excited about working as a physical therapist again. I am working with patients who I enjoy working with who are very appreciative of the services that we are able to provide. Many have been dealing with pain for years, so they are shocked and grateful when they see their symptoms quickly improve with PT compliance. Many of these patients would likely never seek PT services and would continue to deal with their pain for years to come if this facility did not exist.” ~ Matthew, PT, Mississippi
“Tx:Team is a company that encourages and supports professional growth while creating an environment that allows great work/life balance. I love working at Tx:Team because it allows me to excel in both my jobs: as a physical therapist and as a mom!” ~ Christie, PT, Indiana